What SEDA Offers
• Introductory through professional-level classes for adults, including contemporary, ballet, barre and conditioning
• Highly qualified professional teachers
• Choreographic mentorships and skill building
• Elder classes
• Company opportunities
• A long dance season!
• Performance opportunities
• Private lessons and coaching
• Summer classes
• Flexible payment options
• Free parking and convenient bike lock-up area
• Great central location!
All classes are held at Saint Barnabas Church Hall at 1525 Begbie Street in Victoria. This large, open studio is a light-filled space that's centrally located, plus there's lots of free parking and bike racks.